Friday, September 11, 2009

Cute Labels from Martha Stewart

Don't you just love Martha Stewart, I do and I love love love these cute little labels from Martha Stewart. They are soooo cute and they are FREE!! WOOHOOO, gotta to love those freebies. There are other freebies on there also.



I also love the cooking chart. I printed mine on cardstock and laminated them, glue magnics on the back and put them on my fridge, they are soooo cute...

They have all kinds, click here to go to her website and download.
Happy labeling:>)

Lots of Love
Terri

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to come over and have you help me make some of these... we should get together and make candles some time... you can show me some ideas for decorating them!

    Christine and mcKenna

    ReplyDelete