Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Post....Here we go!!

My name is Terri and I live in GA. This is my first post. I have alot of blogs I follow so I figure I would try this. I am a mom of 2. Tiffany 23, and Christian 5. Yes, there is a 18 year difference between them and yes it was planned...lol.

My Babies
I also have a stepdaughter 19. I have been married for almost 8 years (in January) to a wonderful God fearing man. I dated him when my daughter was 1 yr old. We broke up ( and neither one of us can remember why, which might be a good thing...lol) We saw each other again at Applebee's in 2001 and he still remembered me....WOW. We have been together ever since and we decided to have a baby and we prayed for a son and God blessed us with one....WOOOHOOO.


My 2 Favorite Men

God is my 1st priority. Without him I would be nothing (as the song goes) but it is the truth. He has blessed me in sooooo many ways.
I love to decorate. My style is Vintage, Shabby & Cottage, all in one "Vintshabage"...lol

I love paper crafts, painting furniture, baking, cooking and taking care of my family.

Well, that is all for now, post later and will be adding more pictures.
Love to all
Terri

1 comment: